Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Fascination Experiment

There is beauty to be found everywhere.  Just step outside your door and take a look around. 
Explore some local hiking trails or trot off into some nearby woods. 
Or simply take a walk in your neighborhood.

Scout out trails or parks within an hour's radius of your home and you'd be amazed at what you may find.   Hop in the car and take a drive on some back roads you've never traveled. 

 The photos above were taken within a few miles of my house and are only a fraction of the beauty that surrounds us.  Beauty is everywhere.  I stare with wonder at a flock of birds that are flying in rhythmic patterns, dipping and soaring all in perfect time with each other.  I marvel at almost every sunset that I witness and how magical, colorful and unique each one is.  I stare up at the stars at night in puzzled wonderment at just how small we all are.  I find peace in nature and whenever I'm surrounded by it.  I implore you to take the time to really notice the things you may rush by on a daily basis.  You, too, may be surprised and even smitten by what you see. 





No comments:

Post a Comment